Friday, June 11, 2010

THURSDAY

The Glove made the bunny hop from J to the H league.

Respect.

One other change to note (I hope it's not too big of a deal), but we will now be playing on Thursday evenings. The schedule just got posted online, and there will be a permanent link on our website.

Click here for the Online Schedule

Because of the day of the week change, please take a close look at our schedule and let me know if this poses any problems for you. As you all know we're playing with a pretty lean roster this year to maximize playing time for everyone. I'm really hoping this new schedule doesn't cause conflicts for any of you.

On a slightly different note, the game that was rained out last night will be rescheduled after the 2nd half of the season, but I don't have any more information than that right now; I don't know if it will be on a Thursday or other night of the week, and I don't know for certain if it will be played the week following our last game. As soon as I know anything about it, I will be sure to let you know.

From the glass half full perspective, we finished in 1st place for the first half of the league! I hope the weather and patchy game schedule didn't leave any of you feeling less than satisfied; we played some great softball, we have a lot to be proud of. I can't wait to unleash the fury of The Glove on the H league!

No comments:

Post a Comment