Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A,B,C,D,... J!


That's right, you motherGlovers! We are rockin' the J league this year! *J* as in Michael J. Fox!

I went to the Portland Softball manager's meeting last night at the Airport Sheraton (good times, let me tell you), and they informed all managers as to which leagues we are in, along with some new/updated rules. Still no update as to which night(s) of the week we're playing, but I promise I will let you know as soon as I hear something.

In addition to the sharing of information, I got a little tutorial on throwing curveballs and knuckleballs, so watch out next practice ;)

I'm not exactly sure what the J league means for us. Obviously, the powers that be recognize the depth, power and musky fragrance of The Glove, but that also means teams will be gunning for us. The manager of those #@$%sucking Mercy Corps a$$h0les tried to give me $h1t last night because they're in the K league (one league below us, ...losers!), which tells me people are watching us...

Let's be ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment