Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Makeup Games

PSA is in the process of scheduling makeup games, they should be posted online by the end of the week; I will be sure to let you know as soon as I hear something. The games will be scheduled during the 1st two weeks in June. If any of the makeup games are not rescheduled during that time, they will be made up at the end of 2nd half of the season.

The 2nd half of the season will begin the week of June 13.

Trying to give you all a heads up on scheduling so you can let me know whether or not you will be out of town for any games or otherwise occupied. We've been a little challenged so far getting enough people to show up; before the start of the season everyone was in favor of a smaller roster to cut down on substitutions and maximize playing time. I don't expect you to make every game, things come up all the time (hangovers, vacations, hangovers, work, hangovers, illness, hangovers, ...hangovers, etc.), I'm just asking for some proper notice so I have enough time to round up subs if necessary; more than a few hours, more than a day or two, if possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment